Who couldn’t use $100 these days (for that matter, ANY days). It’s easy … just put on your sleuth hat and follow the clues. The contest begins Tuesday, May 19, at noon. See if you can figure out where it’s been hidden.
1. It’s in a Clearwater neighborhood noted for sandy oaks.
2. It’s buried not far from water on high.
3. You might be stumped where there’s a nearby T in the road.
4. Do a little digging on your own.
5. If you find that you’re foiled, you’re right.
6. When you find it, follow the instructions to cash in.
If no one does the trick by Monday, May 26, additional clues will be given here and on The Kelly Kelly Show that airs live from 5 to 6 p.m. every Monday on the TanTalk Radio Network’s six radio signals including 106.1 FM and 1340 AM.
Good hunting, and good luck.