This FREE family-friendly festival returns for the 14th year when the 400 block of downtown Clearwater will be transformed into a holiday wonderland with falling snow, a variety of live music including strolling carolers, holiday-themed selfie-photo stations and FREE activities that include:
- A photo and meet and greet opportunity with the big-guy himself, Santa Claus!
- The always-popular Tel-An-Elf where children can call the North Pole to video chat with Santa’s Elves.
- Hop on board the Holly Jolley Trolley and enjoy a holiday sing-a-long ride through downtown Clearwater.
- The thrilling Xtreme Board Snowboard Simulator! Thrill-seekers of all ages step on a snowboard simulator for a half-pipe design ride surrounded by a mountain backdrop that feels like the real thing!
- Ice skating Florida style on a synthetic ice rink!
- Gingerbread Mini Putt-Putt Golf for kids. Children can work on their swing and go for the hole-in-one, using kid-friendly equipment!
- An Ornament Craft Station where children can create and take home their very own holiday tree ornament!
- Touch-A-Truck Emergency Vehicles on site for up-close inspections!
- Children can participate playing FREE games for prizes, such as:
- The Snowball Toss Game is the classic ping-pong tossed into little snowman themed jars for a chance to win a prize!
- The Lollipop Tree will have lollipops on it and kids can grab a lollipop to win a prize!
- Embark on a holiday-themed Scavenger Hunt throughout the festival with a chance to win a new bicycle!
- Holiday themed-food and refreshments will be available for purchase at the Nancy and David Bilheimer Capitol Theatre.
- A FREE community holiday concert performed by the Ruth Eckerd Hall Chorus featuring the Salvation Army Music and Arts Ensembles will be the finale of the day’s activities beginning at 6 pm in the Bilheimer Capitol Theatre.
See all downtown holiday events and activities happening in December: downtownclearwater.com/holidays
Information and photos provided by the City of Clearwater