1. It’s in a Clearwater neighborhood noted for sandy oaks.
2. It’s buried not far from a tower on high.
3. You might be stumped where sandy hits a T in the road.
4. You might want to jot all this down on a Post-It.
5. Do a little digging and if you find that you’re foiled, you’re right.
6. When you find it, follow the instructions to cash in.
If no one does the trick by Friday, June 5th, we’re keeping the hundred bucks and think up another contest. If, however, there’s a winner between now and June 5th, we’ll announce the winner’s name in ColorfulClearwater.com and on The Kelly Kelly Show that airs live from 5 to 6 p.m. every Monday on the TanTalk Radio Network’s six radio signals including 106.1 FM and 1340 AM.
Good hunting, and good luck.